Charlie and Ron are best buddies and on April 3 they both entertained a big crowd at the Vandalia Country Club. Charlie by cooking up a fantastic meal that Tanya and Dawn are still raving about two weeks later, and Ron by his wit and wisdom about building his YTB business to an income level of more than $4 million in 2007.
Ron and his wife Judy live in Benton, IL and they have created a business that most people can only dream of. And what is the biggest reason for their success? They saw an opportunity and took action.
Can we do the same?
Yes, we can! However, it doesn't happen by itself. We have to take action.
With all due respect to everyone in our group of YTB entrepreneurs, I would like to point out that several of the people that I personally know quite well have the ability to go just as far within the next 5 years as it took Ron and Judy 6 - 7 years to accomplish.
So how can these individuals, and probably several others that I do not know quite as well, even hope of doing better than YTB Superstars, Ron and Judy Head?
It's simple. They had to start from scratch - practically without any tools at all. With all the tools available to us today, Ron and Judy would have been out of this Universe by now. These tools are available to you now. Use them to reach financial freedom for your family for generations to come and have fun while doing it.
Oh, does anyone care to know who I think has the ability to become YTB Superstars within 5 years?
Charlie Garrison, Julie Kline, Doug Knebel, Dave Habbe, Gordon Reichert, Reed Floren, Jesse Allen, Ginny Shadowens and John Steury. But also every other RTA - IF you want it!
What will happen if I am right about these people and if the rest of you want to prove that you belong to this group?
Answer: My family will be taken care of for generations to come.
So what am I trying to tell you?
If you want it badly enough, you can have it. If you are not a "tiger" yourself - find six tigers and you have it made.
No comments:
Post a Comment