Saturday, May 31, 2008

To Be Really Successful With YTB


You have joined YTB. Maybe in order to earn an extra few hundred dollars a month. Maybe to build a successful business that will take care of your family for generations.

Pursuing a success lifestyle is worth your time. For years I held on to the dream that I too could have a financially free life. There are many naysayers out there that will try and take away your belief that it’s possible for you. They have tried to steal my dream, but I will not let them and I want to live that dream life that most everyone said wasn't possible.

I encourage you to commit to growing as a person, to take action and stay in action. Hang around with people that support you in your pursuit of your dream lifestyle.

Your life will never be the same. Your successful future is just around the corner.

In my opinion, until life is about choice, you are not successful. If you are stuck somewhere you really do not want to live, you are not successful. If you are forced to do something that you do not even like to do, how can you possibly think you are successful? You are not.

To really be successful you must be able to choose what you do, when you do it and where you do it. This requirement will actually define some relatively well-to-do people as unsuccessful. Why? Because they are still not free to do what they want.

So how do you become free to do what you want? Read more...

No comments: